Gratitude – what are you grateful for today?
Do you ever have a week that just stinks? Well, last week has brought me challenges in spades. Relearning 4th and 6th-grade math to help my kids, navigating drop-off and pick-up lines in the rain, and vendor shipping delays have been some of the issues that made me cross. So how do I not let that spiral into a grand pity party, the one that just creates more strife in the family and business?
I count my blessings. I write down ten things that I am grateful for in my journal. I try to make my blessings different, and sometimes that is hard. But as a Walk the Moon song lyric goes:
No matter what you want,
Somebody else wants it just as bad
No matter what you got,
Somebody else has got it worse
So here are my blessings, I am grateful for:
- My kids
- Being a mom
- A brain to use to figure out math problems
- The internet to ask about 4th and 6th-grade math problems
- A husband that is better at 4th and 6th-grade math than me
- A car to drive to school drop-offs and pick-ups
- Windshield wipers that work and allow me to see the road
- The rain to feed the lawn and trees
- FedEx shipping tracker
- A business to serve others
Come tell me about how you count your blessings at our next popup shop on Saturday, August 28, 2021. We will be at TF Vineyard & Winery in Boyd, TX. Enjoy the newly built covered patio and the tasty wine as you shop. We will have our Artic Cooler with us to keep you comfortable as you shop.
Address: TF Vineyard & Winery - 162 Pr Rd 4689, Boyd, TX 76023
Event hours: 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM