15 minute time savers and 25% for National Chai Day (9-21-2021)
Do you ever wish you had more time? I certainly do, and I don't want to give up sleep to get more done in my day. So here are some easy 15-minute time-savers that can get your mornings and day moving swimmingly:
1) Prepare and pack lunches and snacks the night ahead. When I make the kid's lunches the night before, it honestly makes the morning coordination of humans and backpacks easier.
2) Plan everyone's outfit the night before.
3) Do a brain dump of all your "need to get done" in a journal and feel the joy when you check or cross them off during the day/week.
4) Avoid the drive-thru line and fill your tea kettle the night before with water so you can enjoy your chai tea in the morning
5) Grocery shopping online. I typically make all my shelf-stable items purchases online, and then I run in to select my meat and veggie products.
Save the date & some money: Tuesday, September 21, is National Chai Day.
Just in time for our first cold front of the fall season on Tuesday, September 21, 2021, is National Chai Day. You can save 25% on your chai tea online order for one day only! I will enjoy the high 50's in the morning for the next couple of days. Yay!
Pop up shopping event - Oktoberfest in Muenster, TX
See us in person on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at the Muenster, TX Oktoberfest from September 30, 2021, to October 2, 2021. If you have not been to this great event, make time and enjoy the German music and delicacies. New whipped soaps are debuting at the show just in time for early Christmas shopping.